To customers who come to "Wait a minute (complete version)"
Request for new coronavirus infection prevention measures
At the time of the performance of "A little wait (complete version)", the passionate flamingo will take measures to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection. Therefore, we would like to ask all visitors to check the following and understand and cooperate with infection prevention measures.
Regarding reservations and reception on the day
● The performance will be canceled if the person concerned has symptoms such as fever. In that case, we will inform you on our website and we will contact you by email if you have made a reservation.
● At the reception, you will be given a designated form to fill in your address, phone number, etc. We will collect it by the end of the performance, and the entry form will be managed at the theater.
● Please cooperate with disinfection and temperature measurement at the entrance. Customers with a body temperature of 37.5 ° C or higher and who are not in good physical condition will be refused admission . (If you are allergic to alcohol, please wash your hands with soap, so please report it). In addition, please refrain from watching the theater if you fall under any of the following.
・ Customers with symptoms such as fever, chills, and cough. Customers taking antipyretics due to fever.
・ Customers with symptoms of tiredness (malaise) and dyspnea (dyspnea).
・ Customers who are instructed by a doctor to refrain from going out.
・ Customers who have not passed 14 days after entering the country from the area subject to immigration restrictions based on the Immigration Law.
● Please be sure to wear a mask when you come to the venue. If you do not have it, please report it at the reception.
● All staff in the hall wear masks. In addition, disposable gloves and a reception desk shield will be used at the reception.
● In the unlikely event that an infected person is confirmed among those involved in the performance, including visitors, personal information such as customer contact information may be provided to public institutions such as public health centers. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
About the hall
● At the request of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government due to the state of emergency, 50% of the audience seats will be full.
● The space is well ventilated during the performance.
● Hand soap is always available in the men's and women's toilets. Be sure to use it when washing your hands.
● Immediately before the opening, we will disinfect the parts that customers may touch, such as handrails, doorknobs, switches, spectators' seats, and toilets, and we will do it each time there are two stages.
● Please be sure to wear a mask when chatting in the hall. Also, please refrain from chatting in a loud voice to prevent splashing.
● You can bring PET bottles into the venue. You may rehydrate as needed during the performance. * Please drink the drinks that do not close your mouth in the lobby before entering.
● We will carry out thorough health management and hygiene management of staff . Please note that we will refrain from speaking out as much as possible from the viewpoint of infection prevention. We also carry out regular hand washing, disinfection, and daily temperature measurement of all staff.
● Abolished the arrangement of leaflets (including pamphlets and questionnaires on the day)
● We will use trays for money transfer and make sure to avoid direct contact.